5.01.2009

WeLCOMe TO MY BLOG!!!

Some of you may be familiar with my way with words displayed on my Myspace blog (myspace.com/d1esel6), which I haven't updated at all in 2009. While I was regularly updating that blog, you would come to expect Album reviews and music news. So this official blog will provide more of the same. I intend to update once every week (probably on Mondays, I haven't figured that part out yet though). I want to do album reviews and music news, but also I want to have spotlights on Older albums and artists. I have been more and more listening to legendary artists and music from their time, and it's a shame that alot of kids these days aren't familiar with some of the greatest artists and albums released. So this blog won't just be about contemporary popular music. I have a bunch of ideas for this Blog. So... let's get it started.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you have a blog, what would the world do without your witty comment about current music.

    ReplyDelete